Outdoor Roller Blinds and Awnings
Your patio is your sanctuary, your place of escape, your place of pure rejuvenation. But the harsh summer sun, the bright glare of the low winter sun, and windy days can limit the time you spend on your patio.
Reclaim your outdoor areas with our quality outdoor blinds for patios. Whether you want to enjoy the warmth of the winter sun or create a cool oasis in midsummer, our outdoor Sheerweave blinds will provide the protection you need.
These gorgeous outdoor roller blinds for patios are manufactured from woven mesh and offer maximum protection from the summer sun. In winter, they shield you from the cold and the elements. Our wide range of outdoor patio blinds in pleasing colours will allow you to find the perfect look to match the exterior and style of your home or office.
- Maintain your patio view
- Create a pleasant atmosphere for patio, deck, balcony or veranda
- Enjoy outdoor entertainment year round
- Diminish the harsh glare of the sun and block harmful UV rays
- Excellent wind and rain protection
- Save on heating and cooling costs
- Easy operation
- Strong, durable finish
- 5 year Sheerweave fabric guarantee on our quality products
- Professional installation by one of our trained teams
Here is some information to give you an indication of the outdoor blinds prices:
Prices vary according to the width and length of a blind and are not calculated per square metre. Please note that these price estimates exclude optional extras and include VAT –
- 2m by 2m free hang roller in Sheerweave fabrics from R7750
- 2m by 2m free hang roller in clear view or Soltis fabrics from R9500
- 2m by 2m channel X roller in Sheerweave fabrics from R12000
- 2m by 2m channel X roller in clear view or Soltis fabrics from R13500
Motorised Outdoor Blinds
Easily operate your outdoor blinds remotely from up to 80m away to the perfect position without leaving your seat. Program a favourite blind configuration that can easily be activated.
Outdoor roller blinds can be motorised using the outdoor motor kit. A 220V power point is required for each motor. The motor is enclosed in the tube of the roller blind. The blinds can then be operated via a remote control from up to 80 metres away depending on the nature and number of walls or other obstacles between the blind and the remote. As outdoor blinds cannot be coupled, a motor is required for each blind.
A programmable upper and lower limit is set and a favourite intermediate position can be set and operated using the ‘MY’ button on the remote control. Motorisation is available for R5500-R7500, depending on the options selected.
We also offer the following blinds accessories:
- Recess fascia available for free hang and channel X.
- A full cassette is available for free hang and channel X.
- A removable middle post is available for channel X blinds. The removable post is used in the centre of an opening where two blinds meet.
Try before you buy
We have some very large, fully functional outdoor blinds installed at our showroom in Randburg. Come visit the showroom to test them and to learn more about this versatile and popular product.
|Recess fascia available for free hang, wire X and channel X. This facia can only be installed in a recess into the ceiling. It cannot be installed face fix into a wall.|
|A full cassette is available for free hang, wire X and channel X.|
|A removable middle post is available for channel X blinds. The removable post is used in the centre of an opening where two blinds meet. The post is secured to 150mm of vertical wall at the top and uses a length bolt at the bottom.|
|Spring loaded drop arms are available for free hang blinds. The drop arms are white and come in sizes from 800mm to 1400mm.|